III INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
“MENTAL HEALTH: GLOBAL CHALLENGES OF XXI CENTURY”
26-27 October 2019 – Lviv, Ukraine
31 October – 02 November 2019 – Bucharest, Romania
Partner: Chamber of Industry and Innovations Israel-Ukraine
• to attract attention of researchers and policy-makers to urgent problems of MHC
• to provide a platform for exchange of ideas and development of academic and non-academic network of MHC researchers, practitioners and policy-makers
• to promote high quality research on MH in developing countries and countries in transition
• to investigate solutions of specific issues of MHC in transdisciplinary and multicultural aspects
Conference Venue: National University “Lviv Politechnic”
Address: Lviv, Ukraine
Date: October 26-27, 2019
Conference Venue: Bucharest University of Economic Studies
Address: Bucharest, Romania
Date: October 31 – November 02, 2019
The information about the conference is available on official website of the Conference:
On July 8, a round table with Acting Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine Ms. Olga Trofimtseva and Trade Mission delegation was held in Tel Aviv, Israel.
The purpose of the round table was to discuss the strengthening of bilateral relations and the expansion of cooperation between Israel and Ukraine in the field of agriculture. The Chamber of Industry and Innovation shared its experience in the field of agriculture in Israel as well as ideas and proposals aimed at certain steps to transfer experience and expand cooperation between the two countries in this area.
Also within the framework of the round table, it was agreed to begin a preparation of a draft memorandum of cooperation between the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of Ukraine and the Chamber of Industry and Innovation Israel-Ukraine.
The event was attended by:
– Ms. Olga Trofimtseva, Acting Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine
– Mr. Roy Roznek, Member of the Presidium and Member of the International Committee at Federation of Israeli Chambers of Commerce
– Mr. Serhii Bratchyk, First Secretary of the Embassy of Ukraine in the State of Israel
– Mr. Mykola Taranenko, Counselor of the Embassy of Ukraine in the State of Israel
– Mr. Evgeny Shulgin, Chairman of the board of the Chamber of Industry and Innovation Israel-Ukraine
– Mr. Vlad Cherkassky, CEO of the Chamber of Industry and Innovation Israel-Ukraine
Organizers: the Chamber of Industry and Innovation Israel-Ukraine, the Embassy of Ukraine in the State of Israel.