A panel discussion “The Ukrainian-Israeli partnership in Innovation”
On November 5, in Kyiv, within the framework of the international forum Innovation Market, a panel discussion “The Ukrainian-Israeli partnership in Innovation” was held. Israeli and Ukrainian experts on cybersecurity, electronic commerce and telecommunications took part in the event. The panel was organized by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Israel-Ukraine in cooperation with the State Finance Institution for Innovations and with the support of the Embassy of the State of Israel in Ukraine.
The panel discussion allowed to delve into the innovative processes that are successfully implemented in Israeli top companies, as well as discuss the practical steps of cooperation in this area between Israel and Ukraine.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry Israel-Ukraine thanks all panel members. They are well-known Ukrainian and Israeli experts in the field of innovation:
– Denny Abramovich, CEO of TITANS SECURITY Group and President of ISSA in Israel. World expert on cybersecurity and privacy, public speaker and author of several books on cybersecurity. A visionary and promoter of cybersecurity training programs worldwide. Co-author of such initiatives as CyberKids (youth education in schools), CyberWoman (education for girls), EWC (expanding opportunities for women’s self-realization in cybersecurity), Integrated Innovation Center (integration between academic programs and professional career).
– Oleg Golynker, CIO, EVP Technology of GLOBAL-e – the leading provider of innovative end-to-end cross-border e-commerce solutions, serving over 250 global brands across Europe, the USA and Asia. Founded in 2013, the company has experienced rapid growth and currently employs more than 200 employees in seven offices worldwide. Oleg is an industry veteran with over 25 years of software development experience, including 20 years in R&D, Technology & IT Management.
– Leon Tylevich, President of the Israeli company ECI Telecom in the CIS region, which is a world leader in the telecommunications market. Specialist with 20 years of experience in Telecom.
– Volodymyr Stavniuk, Head of the board of the State Finance Institution for Innovations. Volodymyr Stavniuk was involved in the preparation, organization and launch of a government program to support Ukrainian startups, as well as building a national innovation ecosystem.
– Evgeny Shulgin, Chairman of the board of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Israel-Ukraine. Evgeny has more than 20 years of experience in the creation and development of innovative structures and teams (in particular, the development of several innovative systems for direct and remote management of fast-growing enterprises and research teams) and more than 17 years of experience in the creation and management of international structures, including Ukrainian-Israeli and Israeli-Ukrainian. Evgeny is also an expert and advisor to several global corporations.
The panel was moderated by Vlad Cherkassky, CEO of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Israel-Ukraine.
The State Finance Institution for Innovations, the Ministry for Development of Economy, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine were the organizers of the international forum Innovation Market in 2019. The Chamber of Commerce and Industry Israel-Ukraine thanks all the organizers and partners of Innovation Market for the opportunity to share Israel’s innovation experience, as well as discuss prospects and further practical steps in the field of bilateral cooperation between Israel and Ukraine.